We strive for a learner experience that fosters experimentation, interaction, and discussion with colleagues. Hands-on exercises, relevant examples, and supporting materials and resources help provide real-world experience. Our course offerings are developed using our in-depth instructional design methodology guided by the ADDIE model.
In order to ensure continuous improvement and expansion of our solution offerings, we regularly solicit customer feedback through post-training evaluations and follow up emails.
When you take our course offerings, you can expect:
- Effective presentation of concepts and real-world examples
- Instructive demonstrations
- Interactive hands-on activities
- Job aids for use in class and for later reference
- Opportunity to give post-training feedback